Who we are
The Websites (https://fortengineering-eu.fortengineering.ro,https://fortengineering-eu.fortengineering.ro, https://fortengineering.de, https://fortengineering.fr, https://fortengineering.it, https://fortengineering.at, https://fortengineering.es) are owned and operated by SC FORT Engineering SRL, a company based in Romania, Cluj-Napoca – VAT code RO32120765, Trade Registry ID: J12/2544/2013.
We operate each website to provide online access to information about FORT Engineering and the products, services, and solutions we provide.
By accessing one of our Website, you agree that you will not:
- Copy, modify, create a derivative work from the Website, or otherwise attempt to discover any source code, or allow any third party to do so;
- Sell, assign, sublicense, distribute, commercially exploit, grant a security interest in or otherwise transfer any right in, or make available to a third party, the Content or Service in any way;
- Mirror or frame our Website or any part of it on any other web site or web page;
- Use unauthorized any Content or the Website may violate patent, copyright, trademark, and other laws
Last Modified: May, 2019
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
You are free to explore our Website without providing any Personal Information about yourself. When you send us a message through the contact form or sign up for receiving news form us, we request that you provide Personal Information about yourself, and we also collect Navigational Information.
Personal Information refers to any information that you voluntarily submit to us and that identifies you personally, including contact information, such as your name, e-mail address, phone number, company name, address, and other information about yourself or your business. Personal Information can also include information about you that is available on the internet, such as from Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and Google, or publicly available information that we acquire from service providers.
Personal Information includes also Navigational Information. Navigational Information refers to information about your computer and your visits to our Website such as your IP address, geographical location, browser type, referral source, length of visit and pages viewed. Except for this, we do not collect Sensitive Information from you. Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
We use the information we collect only in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679.
We will never sell your Personal Information to any third party.
- reply to your request or send information to you which we think may be of interest to you by post, email, or other means and send you marketing communications relating to our business;
- improve your browsing experience by personalizing our website;
We will collect personal information from you only where we have your consent to do so, where we need the personal information to perform a request or a contract with you, or where the processing is in our legitimate interests and not overridden by your data protection interests or fundamental rights and freedoms. In some cases, we may also have a legal obligation to collect personal information from you.
We use Navigational Information to operate and improve our websites. We may also use Navigational Information alone or in combination with Personal Information to provide you with personalized information about FORT Engineering.
How we Share Information we Collect
We may share data with our trusted partners or the team members responsible to contact you based on your consent and your request to receive such communications, help us perform statistical analysis, or provide customer support. Such third parties are prohibited from using your Personal Information except for these purposes, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information.
Cookies and Similar Technologies
How to Access & Control Your Personal Data
You have the following data protection rights:
- You can request access, correction, updates or deletion of your personal information.
- You can object to processing of your personal information, ask us to restrict processing of your personal information or request portability of your personal information.
- If we have collected and process your personal information with your consent, then you can withdraw your consent at any time. Withdrawing your consent will not affect the lawfulness of any processing we conducted prior to your withdrawal, nor will it affect processing of your personal information conducted in reliance on lawful processing grounds other than consent.
You have the right to complain to a data protection authority about our collection and use of your personal information. Contact details for data protection authorities in the Romania are available here – www.dataprotection.ro.
To exercise any of these rights, please contact us at office[at]fortengineering.ro. We will respond to your request to change, correct, or delete your information within a reasonable time-frame and notify you of the action we have taken.
S.C. FORT ENGINEERING SRL
18 Blvd. Muncii 400461
+40 264 45 65 23